Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As a Product Support Senior Analyst, you embody the idea that we want our clients to succeed. You will be the client facing level 1 support managing change requests, investigating problems and answering general questions for our clients. You will be primarily working with our clients to ensure new requirements are clear, creating specs for our product / engineering teams and keeping our customer success managers and our clients up to speed as these changes go through our change management process. The wide exposure of this role offers opportunities to interact and grow within all levels of the organization.
What you do at Amount:
- Provide level 1 technical support to our clients and answer internal questions relating to partner technology and policy
- Bring open support cases to resolution in a timely manner or escalate them to the appropriate teams if necessary
- Handle technical change management requests from requirement gathering to releasing new features in production
- Liaise with product, business, and technology teams to evaluate complex client problems and deliver solutions
- Provide initial reporting on issues to clients as needed
- Keep our clients informed and happy
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Basic understanding of product development or the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely organized
- Comfortable multi tasking
- Familiarity with finance, technology, or banking a plus
- Basic familiarity with object-oriented programming languages a plus
- SQL and or BI Tool experience a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.