Senior Project Manager Contract
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Chicago, IL, Pangea started with the mission of making money transfer simple, fair and safe. Since then, we’ve strived to enhance the security and reduce the costs and pain points of international money transfer.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
- Manage cross-functional interdependencies of new partnership product launch
- Proactively remove blockers
- Create & deliver critical path analysis
- Perform risk assessments
- Coordinate between our Pangea & large partner organization to ensure the project remains on track
- Report on project updates to senior management
- Formal project management education strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing technical projects across several different parties -- this role will not project manage developers directly, but fluency in technical concepts is required
- Track record of driving results and projects to completion on schedule and under budget
- Strong attention to detail; the desire to dig into all of the minutiae and understand every aspect of the project; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced environment with audacious goals
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description