Senior Strategy & Services Portfolio Manager at DocuSign
Senior Strategy & Services Portfolio Manager
Customer Success I Chicago, Illinois, Remote-North America
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in customer success management, professional services, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
Product & Portfolio Management is a group that works closely with the SVP of Customer Success to formulate strategy, develop new services offerings, build new capabilities and orchestrate change as DocuSign continues to rapidly grow and help customers digitize how they do business. If you’re looking for a high impact role in a high growth environment, come join our team! The Senior Strategy & Portfolio Manager, is a strategist, an aspiring general manager and someone who is excited to learn how to operate and grow a world-class Customer Success organization in a leading SaaS company.You will drive strategic initiatives focused on driving product adoption, enabling revenue growth and improving the effectiveness of the Customer Success organization. Projects will span top-level strategy formulation, customer experience, services offerings, pricing & packaging, go-to-market & sales enablement, and scaling global operations.You will also support top-priority new product initiatives by partnering with cross-functional teams to define and/or build the required services capabilities and analyze financial implications on the Customer Success organization. This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual with a diverse skill set that spans strategic thinking, product marketing/management, execution, analytical problem solving and storytelling. Comfort with ambiguity, ability to structure and drive projects end to end, and extensive experience working iteratively in a fast-paced environment are a must.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Strategy & Portfolio Management.
- Manage workstreams for a diverse set of strategic initiatives focused on growing recurring business revenue and creating winning customer experience strategies
- Develop new Customer Success strategies and solutions for new product launches
- Structure problems and develop recommendations utilizing a hypothesis-driven, highly iterative approach
- Conduct analysis and build financial models to inform strategic recommendations
- Create highly compelling written presentations for internal and external audiences that inspire and lead to action
- Partner with analytics team to identify churn drivers and opportunities to drive adoption with customers across segments, regions, industries
- Partner with cross-functional and executive stakeholders to drive outcomes
- “Connect the dots” and identify new opportunities to drive customer value and operate more efficiently, at scale
- 8+ years experience, with 4+ years in strategy consulting or corporate strategy
- MBA degree from a top tier business school
- 4 + years experience leading strategic projects for executive-level audiences
- Experience and/or high interest to work in a high growth software SaaS company
- Experience formulating growth, go-to-market and customer facing strategies
- Self-starter with ability to “start with a blank piece of paper”
- Demonstrated aptitude for using data and analytics in decision making
- Creativity and penchant for taking on and cracking the toughest problems
- Known for Intellectual curiosity and having a perspective
- Experienced in influencing outcomes in cross-functional environments
- Equal parts thinker and doer
- Exceptional written and strong financial modeling skills
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.