Solution Train Engineer
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for Agile Release Train processes and standards, program planning, execution and improvements. Ensures release trains stay on track for initiatives and features delivery. Ensures the transparency of delivery, risks and accomplishments.
- Establishes Program Increment calendars. Plans and facilitates the Program Increment planning events.
- Manages and tracks program execution and features delivery. Produces reports, escalates and facilitates resolutions and manages risks and dependencies.
- Drives improvements and consistency across Agile Release Train retrospectives and scrum forums. Coach scrum masters and attends huddles.
- Facilitates dependencies with other release trains and shared services. Manages and tracks metrics and score cards.
- Facilitates program feature development and manages backlogs.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in Scrum, Agile, Scaled Agile or related field
- 2+ years of experience in People Management or related field
- In lieu of education, 8+ years of experience in Scrum, Agile, Scaled Agile or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- SAFe professional
- Experience in executive management reporting
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!