Sr. Project Manager
Customer Success I Chicago, Illinois and Remote-North America
Our agreement with employees.
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
About the team
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. The DocuSign Professional Services team manages customer implementation and integration projects. The goals of the Sr. Project Manager are to develop and manage the schedules for consulting engagements, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements and escalations. You will use the DocuSign Project Management Methodology to initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor, control and close projects. You will manage risks, including making decisions to reduce uncertainty. The Sr. Project Manager will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team.
This position is an Individual Contributor and position reports to the Regional Delivery Manager.
- Consistently manage projects ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery and guidance to project resources and our customers that provide impactful solutions and result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure customer satisfaction. Being customer centric in style and approach, with a genuine desire to create and deliver value for customers throughout the project and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Collaborate with the DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements.
- Adopt and evangelize our DocuSign implementation methodology and provide ongoing input to maintain and enhance our methodology.
- Support organization initiatives to enhance and expand our team’s knowledge and our services offerings.
- Independently maintain up to date required product knowledge including connectors and partner products as appropriate for your role.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8 + years of experience managing enterprise projects and a proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- 5 + years experience managing cloud based or SaaS projects
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Background in software development and Software-as-a-Service systems and understanding of business operations and concepts
- Experience using a CRM solution such as SalesForce.com
- Superior communication skills to convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of achieving Professional Services financial results while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.