Sr. Technical Consultant at DocuSign
Sr. Technical Consultant at Seal Software – A DocuSign Company
Customer Support | Remote-North America (Bay Area, California)
Our agreement with employees.
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
We are looking for a seasoned Professional Services consultant to lead Seal’s technical implementation teams in delivering high value solutions to Fortune 500 customers. Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, this person will primarily focus on design of the technical architecture and technical lead of the infrastructure part of the project. The role is centred on delivery, either on site on remotely. Working within a core team of consultants, the individual will be a senior resource, possessing a very strong technical knowledge base. Often taking the technical lead role, the consultant will be responsible for scoping, designing and implementing Seal Platform, normally into large and complex environments. The consultant will in many cases have the functional lead of the technical team of the implementation. The role is customer facing and requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders (internally and externally) both orally and in writing.
The Senior Technical Consultant will also possess strong commercial skills that will help drive ongoing Professional Services revenue through existing and new customers This position can be based remotely.
This role reports to the Manager of Professional Services
- Consulting with existing and new customers with a view to driving PS engagements
- Leading requirements gathering activities and developing a design and specification of the final solution
- Leading external systems integrations discussions and applying different methods to design an integration framework (Restfull API’s, Middleware, direct integrations, etc…)
- Delivering Seal technology to customers
- Interacting with both customer and internal Docusign project stakeholders to articulate specific technical options and decisions in a concise and clear manner.
- Contributing to bids requiring professional input as well as providing estimating expertise during the sales cycle
- Actively using and contributing to the project management standards and quality checks used within Docusign Professional Services
- Managing expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholder
- 8+ years of experience working as Solution Architect with solid experience designing enterprise level architectures including application integration development with external systems
- 8 + years experience with data management and analytics platform
- 8 + years experience working of IT infrastructure, networking and Oracle/SQL database layers
- The ideal candidate will have Professional Services delivery experience and a proven track record of defining and delivering complex custom solutions for an enterprise software company
- S. in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering discipline
- Time management skills that will enable projects to be delivered on time and on budget
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development
- Experience with cloud based deployments and underlying architecture
- Demonstrated knowledge of network operating systems and technologies (Windows or Unix)
- Understanding of network architectures, related technologies (IP, LDAP, SSL, SAML), protocols (TCP/IP, HTML, WebServices) and security
- Demonstrated experience in working with NoSQL databases, CouchDB a definite plus
- Experience with implementing Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) applications a plus
- Commercial awareness that will drive Docusign revenue
- Strategic planning skills that will drive customer adoption of DocuSign technology across the organisation
- Business Development skills with demonstrable experience of farming user bases and new customers
- Excellent communication skills that will promote trust and clarity with customers and at all levels
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.