Snapsheet is looking for a Strategy and Implementation Manager!
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing InsurTech companies in Chicago? Do you want to help the largest companies in the world transform their organizations? Do you want to ideate and implement the latest and most advanced technologies? If you answered “Yes,” then you should join our Strategy and Implementation team at Snapsheet.
The Strategy and Implementation team is made up of highly trained, motivated, and proactive leaders. Our vision is to ensure that our clients run their claims organizations at maximum efficiency. We do this by understanding our client’s problems, bringing solutions to drive value and deliver benefits, and partnering together for seamless implementation and adoption.
As a Strategy and Implementation Manager, you are an expert in Snapsheet’s platforms and capabilities, and you work with our clients to implement the best solution for their organizations. In this role, you are the primary customer contact for platform launches, and work closely with the client’s project team and Snapsheet teams to optimize success. With your finger on the pulse of Snapsheet’s offerings and our clients’ needs, you consistently offer insight and recommendations on how to best run a claims organization. You solicit customer feedback and bring this insight back to Snapsheet to continuously improve our platform. You’re not afraid to dig into a client’s metrics and derive insights and recommendations based on data. At the heart of it, you run our client implementations, help to grow our software business, and are a key driver for our company’s success.
Responsibilities for the Strategy and Implementation Manager
- Become an expert on our platform and effectively communicate its value to customers and prospects
- Work with carriers using a consultative approach to identify existing pain points and desired outcomes for their Claims organizations
- Develop and lead end-to-end implementation programs at global insurance carriers
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction and adoption of Snapsheet’s SaaS platforms
- Act as the day-to-day project leader and Snapsheet representative for the customer, driving speed and quality to ensure a seamless and successful launch
- Become a Snapsheet SaaS product expert, understanding all products with depth and breadth to guide our customers through implementations
- Identify and map out the required platform configurations that best drive value for the customer’s claims organization and their customers
- Identify opportunities for automation and engagement for our customers
- Organize the implementation schedule, including onboarding, training, integration planning, and launch dates
- Develop a strategy to engage all customer stakeholders appropriately and ensure a seamless transition to the Customer Success team
- Utilize competitive intelligence, research, and/or experience to inform best practices
- Identify and lead internal opportunities to grow the software business
- Drive proactive and timely communication across all parties
- Uncover product needs and enhancements based on carrier feedback
- Use account metrics and value drivers to identify potential optimization opportunities post-implementation
- Liaise with our training team to ensure product adoption and success
Required Qualifications for the Strategy and Implementation Manager
- Undergraduate degree with business-related major
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in Insurance and/or technology industries
- Client and project management experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive “action-first” mindset and approach
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Intellectually curious
- High EQ
- Proficient in various tools to drive efficiency and communication (e.g., Microsoft Office, Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications for the Strategy and Implementation Manager
- Internal or external management consulting experience
- Experience working within the Claims function of an insurance company
- Experience implementing enterprise software (on-prem or cloud-based)
- Experience running product demonstrations
- Experience in understanding how to leverage operational metrics to develop new workflows and improve organizational effectiveness
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.