Kin + Carta Advise serves an international clientele, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, and provides a differentiated consulting proposition that combines the suits and the t-shirts. It fuses a unique blend of business, human, technology, and data to design strategies that create tangible value, faster. Advise guides clients and their organizations on their digital innovation journey by uniting agile thinking and proven strategic frameworks to ignite growth and digital maturity. At its core, Advise enables clients to grab hold of the opportunities that technology and data present in order to transform customer experiences, and supercharge commercial performance.
As a B-Corp-certified organization, we strive to create progress in the world of technology, while prioritizing the commitment we've made to invest in our people and the planet.
We seek to hire do-ers who are strategic, passionate, problem solvers, and are looking to continually learn to join our talented team! If this is you, please read on!
As a Strategy Management Consultant at Kin + Carta Advise, you will have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve complex problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries, including but not limited to Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, and Financial Services. As a Consultant, you will collaborate on complex projects with team members who have deep industry and functional expertise and increase your understanding of challenging and multifaceted business problems.
You will be entrusted and empowered to lead key project deliverables and ensure our clients’ needs are understood, and that expectations are met and exceeded. Additionally, you will be encouraged to coach and manage more junior members of the team, as well as support leadership in marketing and business development.
Proficient business analytics, hypothesis formulation, and development of recommendations are key skills that are required in project work, ultimately empowering Consultants to lead and contribute to providing solutions to client issues. Alongside project work, we will help you define personal development goals and support you wherever possible as you build a career in consulting.Responsibilities
- Manage small and medium-sized projects and workstreams, including work plans, research, analysis, interviews, the accuracy of outputs, client interactions, and timely delivery
- Own and present key sections of strategic client presentations to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives
- Play a key role in the formulation of hypotheses, interpretation of data, and development of recommendations within project work
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market research and summarize key findings in a form of charts and presentations
- Customer research, industry and financial analysis
- Manage project work while simultaneously contributing to new business development
- Manage junior team members, including communication, structuring work, coaching / assisting, and reviewing progress
- Interpret industry trends and news and understand the relevance and implications to client work and prospects
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta, which is why we have outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally within the consulting industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with colleagues, clients, and prospects in other lines of business
- High aptitude and excitement for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis in spreadsheet form
- Proven organizational skills and extraordinary focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Articulate, insightful, and proactive; someone who is a great ambassador for our Company
- Motivated to excel and achieve long term goals
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive Applications including Slides, Sheets, Docs
- Familiarity with digital whiteboard tools such as Miro and Mural
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.