Supply Chain Operations Coordinator at RXBAR
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Operations Coordinator to join our Supply Chain Team in Chicago, IL.
The Supply Chain Operations Coordinator will support the Supply Chain Operations Team with daily inventory transactions, end of month accounting processes, supply transfers and direct communication with service providers.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for supply chain operations and inventory management with a desire to positively contribute to a dynamic innovative company. Attention to detail is critical. This person must be well organized, a fast learner, and able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company, and hungry to grow a new brand.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Perform all inventory related transactions at all North America locations in our ERP system including: product receipts, allocation, fulfillment, and returns.
- Perform accurate daily data entry in Netsuite ERP for all order fulfillments.
- Partner with the Supply Chain Operations Analyst to develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all sites within RXBAR’s fulfillment and distribution network
- Pull daily reports to review inventory levels and track transfer shipments, supporting the deployment process.
- Effectively measure & communicate all warehouse service failures to Operations, Logistics & Customer Supply Chain team.
- Partner with Supply Chain Operations team members to design, calculate, and regularly report metrics to measure operational performance and inventory levels at all distribution network locations.
Skills + Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or Operations related field
- 1-2 years’ supply chain or operations experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & effectively meet deadlines while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is extremely result and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
About us: RXBAR is a clean-label snack brand with products made from a few simple ingredients and no BS. RXBAR simplifies food by creating snacks that are real and delicious. It's honest and straightforward—no overblown claims, certifications, or gimmicks. With products including RXBAR, RXBAR Kids, and RX Nut Butter, RX makes food that not only tastes good, but is wholesome and nutritious too.
Perks & Benefits: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with Company match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited products (for real), RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.