Supportability Manager at DocuSign
Customer Success | Seattle, WA./ Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Supportability Manager is passionate about delivering measurable results to improve the Customer Experience. This role possesses an advanced level of product expertise and uses that knowledge to influence change with multiple departments including Sales, Customer Success, IT, Engineering, and Product.
This role operates with a high degree of technical expertise to drive meaningful product enhancements and bug fixes on behalf of the Customer utilizing structured and unstructured data. They will analyze and interpret data to find opportunities to improve the Customer Experience and work cross-functionally inside and outside of the Global Customer Support organization. This role will also work closely on our Web & Subscription business including partnering with Sales and the vendor management team to optimize internal and external processes.
This position is an Individual Contributor role and reports to the Sr. Director, Tools & Supportability.
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned focus areas
- Displays deep product and functional knowledge of their SME areas including contact drivers, open bugs, case routing, and team mentorship
- Serves as the final escalation point for their functional areas within Global Customer Support, and provides direct Customer interaction as needed
- Creates material in partnership with the Support Readiness team to share technical knowledge, release updates, process improvements, and troubleshooting steps for assigned products and features for internal Support and Customer audiences
- This role is successful when we reduce the top case drivers for their area of expertise, improve efficiency in Global Support, and increase Customer Satisfaction
- Identifies and delivers Supportability solutions
- Work cross functionally to represent the Customer Experience and drive measurable improvement with other departments including Engineering, Product, BPOs, and Sales
- Identify, Define, Measure, Analyze, and Scope opportunities to improve the overall support experience and Customer journey using qualitative and quantitative data
- Manages business, functional, and technical requirements as well as traditional project management functions to track initiatives and provide updates on progress and results
- 8+ years of experience in Program Management or Supportability
- Demonstrated experience influencing others to drive change, convey Customer objectives, and articulate department vision and strategy
- Extensive understanding of project and release management principles including agile development processes
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization from frontline support and technical resources to senior leadership
- Strong Excel analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in Program or Product Management roles
- Background in vendor management or Customer Support BPOs
- Customer Support experience, preferably in a technical or SaaS environment
- Product Management or UX/UI experience
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or higher
- PMP or PgMP Certification
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.