ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses around the world. ReviewTrackers software quantifies the customer experience, extracting data from customer reviews that allows brands to better understand their customers and turn them into lifelong advocates. We’re looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to be our first Technical Consultant on the Sales team.
As a critical member of the sales team, Technical Consultants are experts in ReviewTrackers products, data, and capabilities in a pre-sales environment. For strategic and sizable opportunities, the Solution Consultant is responsible for the solution discovery, scoping, understanding the customer business requirements, understanding the customer’s data and integration requirements along with their use-case for the data. You will work directly with customers and our sales team to deliver compelling business value focused presentations + demos, and proof-of-concepts catered toward individual customers such that the client has full confidence in ReviewTrackers’ ability to meet or exceed their needs. You are comfortable thinking creatively for solutions - with ReviewTrackers there's many ways to accomplish customer goals. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that will report to the Director of Sales.
How you will make an impact:
- Support the sales process as the technical and product expert to help win new business
- Serve as a technical liaison during the handoff from sales to onboarding
- Lead product training for the sales teams to support strong product knowledge & adoption
- Bring together market intelligence from pre-sales interactions to support the product team’s future development roadmap
- Help respond to RFPs and other inquiries of the sales team as necessary.
What you bring:
- 2+ years growing experience and expertise in a SaaS sales/product environment
- Ability to operate independently and demonstrate leadership, responsibility and ownership within the pre-sales environment
- A story teller with a real passion for making complex topics simple to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable and confident with written, presentations, and verbal communication mediums
- Familiarity with technical topics like RESTful APIs & automating data integrations
- Knowledgeable about enterprise sales cycles and decision-making
- The ideal candidate ought to have exposure interacting with cross-functional teams, specifically sales and C-levels
- Working knowledge of basic SQL a huge plus
- This position may require occasional travel to client sites
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.