Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions throughout the marketing and sales processes.
Does understanding how technologies can work together excite you? Are you a strategic thinker who can empathize with others and their challenges? Can you inspire others and lead them?
The Technical Partnerships Manager, reporting to the Sr. Director of Partner Strategy, will be essential to helping execute and ensuring success of our technical partnerships in support of our overall product and corporate strategy. To date, we’ve partnered with companies like Adobe, Salesforce, Google, Genesys, Microsoft, Optimizely, Acquisio, Kenshoo, and many more. You will work with cross-functional groups including marketing team members, product management team members, sales team members, and engineering team members toward creating joint technology and commercial offerings.
This is the perfect role for someone who loves technology and engaging with people. It’s a great role in which to build your personal and professional portfolio while simultaneously helping our customers, partners, and stakeholders be more impactful at their jobs. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
What will you be doing in your shiny new role?
- You will own our publicly facing API documentation, including how our APIs can be used by our customers and partners.
- You will act as the go-to person for our integrations -- what they are and how they work -- both internally and externally.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to craft new integrations and ensure that they solve customer problems.
- You will drive new partner integrations to market from Alpha to Launch.
- We run a pretty lean environment, in that everyone does a bit of everything. To make our partnership strategy work, you will need, above all else, to help us get stuff done.
- You will travel occasionally (~25% monthly on average) to meet partners or attend events that help build the DialogTech development ecosystem.
What skills and experience will help you be successful in this role?
- You pay attention to detail and have a strong desire to execute on strategy.
- Strategic, creative thinking -- You understand that no matter how big or small our headcount, no matter what the size of our budget, we will always be resource constrained and have more ideas than time to build them. You spend your time thinking about which ideas would be the most impactful for the organization, not just those we can get done today.
- You know how to weigh priorities and make difficult trade-offs based on projected impact.
- You possess a High EQ (Emotional Quotient) - When you talk to others you are able to actively listen, hear their concerns (both spoken and unspoken) and understand how to react to engage them.
- You are a confident public speaker, with experience speaking to people of varying technical knowledge. This position requires you to frequently speak to groups of individuals, both internally and externally, to evangelize DialogTech’s mission, and requires technical prowess to help partners and marketers leverage their call data to better understand and engage their customers.
- You have a working knowledge of technology development -- In building partnerships, you will often be asked to think about concepts of how the web works -- especially in the marketing technology stack -- and how data flows (or should flow) using RESTful, JSON and SOAP APIs. You should understand what these terms mean and how they are used in order to build new solutions for our clients.
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.