Account Executive, Brand Partnerships
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food delivery startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
We’re looking for a strategic Account Executive who will build long-term partnerships with Asian restaurant chains across North America and ensure that we have the best brands for our consumers in every geography we operate in. In this role, you’ll be entrepreneurial, cross-functional, and scrappy – creating new processes to help us scale, working with our GMs and city teams to activate individual locations, and partnering with our marketing teams to maximize brand reach and visibility.
- Fully own our sales cycle and relationship management with select national restaurant brands
- Collaborate with signed partners on ways to reach and engage Chowbus’s consumer base
- Negotiate national-level agreements with new restaurant brand partners that unlock corporate locations or expansion opportunities
- Be the voice of the brand restaurant partners you work with – share feedback with our internal teams to help build out the right processes and products for them
We’d be excited to chat with you if you:
- Have 2+ years of business development or sales negotiation experience
- Have experience working in a corporate food and beverage industry
- Have ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes
- Have a track record of being a top performer in a previous sales or competitive role
- Value collaboration in team-oriented environments
- Are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly – a strong multitasker
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a competitive drive to win
- Proficient using collaborative and internal tools, or can learn them quickly (Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Are bilingual in Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, or Chinese (strong nice to have)
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.