Account Executive, CrossFit
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Account Executive, CrossFit: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. The Account Executive will focus on adding direct points of distribution within the CrossFit channel via email and phone and supporting the CrossFit channel in all capacities.
General Functions + Responsibilities:
- Generate quality leads aligned with CrossFit growth strategy, develop and manage relationships with potential prospects through the sales funnel
- Educate potential customers on product, wholesale program details and fulfillment process
- Create positive customer experience for new customers
- Key performance indicators include new points of distribution, leads generated, samples sent/close rate, gross sales, attrition and net sales.
- Build rapport and brand love for RXBAR within CrossFit channel
- Represent RXBAR at CrossFit activations, events, key meetings with occasional travel and weekend work
- Build a deep understanding of CrossFit Affiliate’s business needs and stay up to date on the pulse of CrossFit: new trends, changes and overall culture.
- Embody RXBAR customer-focused culture
Planning and Strategy
- Work alongside National Sales Manager to execute strategy and support channel initiatives
- Actively participate with CrossFit channel team and wider sales team through collaboration, communication, and best-practice sharing
- Maintain excellent customer and RXBAR employee interdepartmental relationships
- Build relationship with Retention Manager to ensure seamless transition of accounts to maximize potential
Skills and Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Passion for CrossFit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire for collaboration in a team environment with a healthy competitive spirit
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Salesforce experience is ideal
- Occasional travel and weekend work required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Organized, highly adaptable and resourceful
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Occasional travel required
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.