Account Executive, MachineryHost at Machinio
The Account Executive position on the MachineryHost team is for sales professionals who enjoy the challenge of scaling a new product and closing big deals. This is an opportunity to come in on the ground floor with unmatched potential to grow. We’re looking for hungry to succeed, eager to hustle people, that are collaborative and proactive.
MachineryHost + Machinio
Our new product MachineryHost is an all-in-one software solution designed specifically for machinery dealers. It includes a front-end website and storefront as well as back end tools for managing internal business operations. It is quickly becoming a leader in the industry, and we’re looking for the right person to have a massive impact on this new venture.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives.
- You're a consultant: understand their business, their growth potential, and their challenges.
- Conduct demo meetings, present solutions, and be dynamic in your pitch to adapt to the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with the entire MachineryHost team to improve processes, features, strategies and etc.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, Friday hangouts (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- Free snacks, beverages (all the nespresso you can drink) and etc.
- Base salary + generous uncapped commission structure. First year on target earnings anywhere from 95k to 105k, with the opportunity to earn much more.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject line AE MH and the answer to the following question: what's the best deal you’ve ever closed?