So, what will you be doing?
- You will be selling DialogTech’s suite of technology solutions to brands and owning the entire sales process and assigned quota.
- Using your experience with selling sophisticated SaaS products to advertising and marketing leaders to position excellent solutions.
- Crafting and managing relationships with the brightest and the best senior executives in all sectors. Driving interactions is your strong suit and you understand the intricacies of developing and leading sales and buying cycles.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of proficiency in all SaaS products, including the buyer personas, product positioning, key benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate differentiation and value to customers.
- You’ll quarterback deals, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within DialogTech including Sales Development Reps, Customer Success, Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- You are a source of encouragement within the company: a "go to" person for mentor, training and ideas on how to pursue enterprise accounts. You lead by example on initiatives that unlock pipeline opportunities.
What You Can Bring to DialogTech:
- Strong track record of closing $50k+ ACV deals, as well as growing ARR through land and expand and other upsell initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years' prior experience in selling SaaS, MarTech, AdTech, or Digital Agency solutions.
- You thrive with winning and are willing to take the vital steps to get there, including but not limited to purposefully prospecting, building and maintaining a robust pipeline, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations and sophisticated buying processes.
- You have a strong background in selling Digital Media, SaaS and/or Technical Consulting to marketers, advertisers, and technologists. Convincing digital marketers of the need for sophisticated optimization and analytics tools.
- Ability to accurately forecast new business based upon realistic opportunity assessment and factored pipeline.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Establishing and growing senior-level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and welcoming.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.