Who We Are …
NVISA partners with clients to help them adopt new technologies, build great software, and enable their teams. We do this by working alongside client developers, giving them a voice in the solution and providing them with a sense of ownership from the beginning. Our consultants are passionate about technology, robust architecture and software craftsmanship. They know that building great software starts with building great teams.
Internally, NVISIA emphasizes attracting, retaining and growing individuals who are passionate about their craft and continually improving their skills. We are a group of creative problem-solvers – with a shared desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively to find solutions for our clients that they can sustain long-term.
Who You Are …
You are a skilled Account Executive, displaying excellent negotiation and communication skills. You address clients’ needs and facilitate the sales process from start to finish. You are a contributor, able to increase sales and maintain our client relationships at the highest possible standards.
You recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting relationships. You have extensive product knowledge and a strong understanding of industry trends. You are adaptable – a multitasker.
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and objectives, from not only new but existing accounts. The Account Executive meets with clients, develops proposals and manages contracts within the sales cycle.
NVISIA is currently expanding the Business Development team in our Chicago office to include the Chicago Metropolitan area.
- 8+ years’ experience selling IT Services / Solutions with a demonstratable track record of selling architecture, custom application development and integration services.
- Proven track record of hunting new client revenues, more than $2.5 million annually, for at least 4 of the last 5 years.
- Experience selling directly to F-1000 corporate CIO’s, VP’s of Application Development, Chief Architects and Business Unit Leads.
- Exhibits a good understanding of the full software development lifecycle, from discovery and business case definition to implementation.
- Possess a strong network of contacts in multiple industries including Insurance, Financial Services and Healthcare.
- Experience working with pursuit teams that include practice directors and technical architects to formulate and execute an account strategy.
- BA or BS preferred
- Demonstrated ability and strong desire to grasp new technologies
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective drives the work that needs to be completed with little direction
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Strong time and people management skills
- • Has a proven track record of fostering a positive working relationship with clients