Account Manager at Codal
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly organized and independent account manager to assist to lead account executives in the growth and management of Codal’s clientele. With veritable experience in B2B sales, our ideal candidate will maintain relationships in our existing client base, forge new relationships within our target markets, and ensure assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Other responsibilities include:
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Reaching out to prospective customers and outbound marketing (cold-email / calls)
- Establishing productive relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinating the involvement of cross-functional personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Responding to RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Meeting assigned revenue targets for profitable business relationships
- Traveling for meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Creating lists of Codal’s target markets and contact information
- Creating/collecting all respective marketing material for potential clients
- Brainstorming new sales strategies and campaigns
- Working with marketing team on selective campaign outreaches
- Watching for constant business opportunities for Codal across all channels
Requirements / Must Haves
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience - in a B2B service-industry preferred
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build productive working relationships internally and externally and work as a team.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community.