ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
The ReviewTrackers Sales Team is a group of creative, driven innovators who are passionate about understanding our clients and demonstrating how our product will change the way companies get and use feedback.
This position is responsible for cultivating new agency partnership opportunities, building a strategic plan to grow our marketing agency partnerships and establishing clear measures of success. We are looking for an experienced Account Executive who has experience with partnership sales and account management with an appetite for carving out new ground and establishing scalable processes.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop industry partner networks and strategic partnerships - specifically with Marketing Agencies.
- Handle and develop relationships with existing partners.
- Project and promote ReviewTrackers business initiatives to new audiences and partners.
- Track and report on partnerships' impact on new business acquisition and sustaining long-term business relationships.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs.
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2-5 years of experience in strategic sales or business development.
- A farmer / hunter mentality when it comes prospecting potential clients.
- Knowledge of Marketing technology space (better yet, you’ve worked in a Marketing agency or sold into them!)
- Demonstrated success in your previous role(s) of expanding and cultivating existing partnerships.
- Confirmed ability to find and close new strategic partnerships that have led to increased revenue and contracts.
- Strong relationship-building skills and an ambitious approach that demonstrates further opportunities.
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.