About the role:
Farmer's Fridge is entering a period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a Business Analyst to help drive the understanding, growth, and success of Farmer's Fridge.
The data team builds and maintains a centralized data platform for analytics, reporting, predictive modeling, and data exploration. The Business Analyst will work cross-functionally with other teams to provide visibility into our data, craft narratives, find insights, and provide recommendations - allowing the company to make better decisions, faster.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You love digging through data to find a story that will drive decision making across the company
- You strive for optimization and automation, knowing that what is currently being done can always be improved.
- You are creative, flexible, and supremely detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture or ultimate goal. It would never occur to you to say, "that's not my job".
- You believe learning should be fun and seek to empower every employee with the skills and information they need to be independently successful in their role.
- You are comfortable in an environment of high-growth and ambiguity
- You love fresh food and are demonstrably passionate about our mission to improve people's lives through 24/7 access to food you can trust!
In a typical week, you will...
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Automate analysis and performance reporting processes
- Support demand/inventory planning, sales and location forecasts, and production planning
- Work with partner teams to define KPIs and provide ongoing metrics for improving existing features and new releases
- Interface with key stakeholders at all levels throughout the company to support their data and analytics needs
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (STEM preferred)
- Experience in programming languages, preferably R or Python
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in data visualization
- Intermediate to excellent Excel capabilities (pivot, vlookup, VBA, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data
- Strong prioritization and communication skills
- Traditional Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Daily Fridge credits – enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge
- Monthly cellphone bill credit
- Professional development opportunities
- Yoga, mixers, volunteer opportunities, sports leagues, family events and other spontaneous events with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to make healthy food accessible 24/7
About Farmer's Fridge:
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.