Business Analyst at DialogTech (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the global leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data focused marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is looking for a IT Business Analysts, with some project management know how, who can help support our product and corporate strategy. You will be accountable for ensuring the effective implementation, operation and management of the information technology processes within DialogTech. You should have working knowledge of at least two ITSM processes: Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Service Request management.
As a IT Business Analysts at DialogTech, your responsibilities will include reﬁning, monitoring and the execution of processes that ensure quality outcomes for the software development and infrastructure teams. You will analyzes data to identify trends and measure process impact. While developing, administer, and communicating processes, policies, standards, and procedures to ensure standard methodology adoption and compliance within the tech environment.
You will drive key project initiatives & programs as a technology service owner. Work in a team to deliver on technology outcomes that are critical to the company's success. In addition to your teamwork that will go into maturing DialogTech’s IT program, you will work closely with our technology leaders to insure our compliance with industry regulatory bodies such as; PCI-DSS, SOC, HIPAA, ISO, and GDPR. This will be an excellent learning opportunity for someone looking to get a start in or expand on their Risk management and Security knowledge.
- Develop and maintain information technology operational procedures.
- Create workflows, runbooks, handle configuration, and provide support for service management tools.
- Recommend to the team the purchase of products and/or services necessary to support IT processes.
- Work with internal tech teams to understand and improve their support and performance metrics.
- Lead technology projects using scrum techniques to optimize velocity and ensure project completion.
- Coordinate and lead update meetings with multi-functional teams.
- Be responsible for the technology efforts involving in security testing & auditing, reporting results for annual auditing and certification of compliance of IT Governance Controls.
- Liaising with the External Auditors and 3rd parties for PCI-DSS and SOC2 compliance validation and reporting.
- Act as great teammate with superb communication, interpersonal and presentation skills used to interact with both technical and non-technical multi-functional team members.
- Review and document current processes and procedures, identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations to the appropriate groups.
- Implement documentation of policies, procedures, and standards for process and service delivery.
- Prepare written documentation - both functional and technical - for a wide variety of system assessments or specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with ITSM
- Administered some combination of; JIRA Software, JIRA Service Desk, or Atlassian Conﬂuence
- ITIL Foundation Certiﬁcation a plus
- Experience in project management and/or process development in a startup, enterprise, or SaaS provider environment.
- A practical understanding of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with google docs, google sheets, charting, flow charting, graphing, and internet research
Ideally, you are a self-starter, growth-minded contributor who can take the lead on projects, and has a phenomenal will to get things done. You have a desire to learn and take on new challenges. You understand what growth and change feels like and you embrace them rather than run from them. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk.
At Dialog Tech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description