Business Development Manager - Transactions at Snapsheet
We are adding a Business Development Manager to our Transactions team!
Snapsheet is revolutionizing the insurance industry by building the first end to end payments solution to make our clients’ lives easier. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to utilize their excellent relationship building skills to help Snapsheet build and deliver solutions for our clients.
As the Business Development Manager you are an expert in building solid relationships with channel partners. You thrive not only on building the relationships but on fostering the relationships across the organizations through partner coordination and tracking progress. You have an entrepreneurial mindset when it comes to sales, which has lead to proven success in partnerships through the identification of requirements for creation of sales material and deck creation.
Ideally, you will have some experience within the banking sector to elevate your ability to find the correct channel partner and build a strong relationship. You, as a Business Development manager will own account portfolios, develop and define the year over year goals as well as strategy go to market plans. You will be a key player in the growth and development of our emerging transactions product.
What You’ll Do as a Transactions Business Operations Consultant:
- Own pipeline management of top channel partners, including managing relationships across the organizations, partner coordination, and tracking progress.
- Develop and track key partner reports and metrics, ensuring up-to-date documentation
- Ensure account portfolios are being maximized and owning account turn around and troubleshooting when needed
- Identify top target partners and clients owning the process from fruition through execution to win
- Define year over year goals, market strategy, and sales strategy that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Qualify leads within each channel by establishing and fostering relationships with potential partners
- Identify and utilize 3rd party relationships to close international deals
What We are Looking for in a Transactions Business Operations Consultant:
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with channel partners ideally within the banking sector
- Conference management and coordination experience
- Entrepreneur mindset style of solutions selling
- Proven success in the identification requirements for creation of sales material, deck creation
- Fluent in Salesforce
- Strong interested in payments as well as SaaS
- Experience developing partnership strategies, go-to-market initiatives, and closely managing relationships at partners to ensure alignment and results
- Willing to travel up to 50-75% of the time