Business Development Representative
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with strong business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and a desire for a fast-track career in sales to join Fusion as a Business Development Representative (BDR). In this role, you will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic, and strategic sales team, and you will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers, in order to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Specifically, you will:
- Create and prioritize strategic account and contact lists within our CRM (Salesforce).
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails, exceeding an established weekly activity minimum.
- Present Fusion to potential customers, identifying their needs and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with customers.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Fusion's Account Executives.
- Stay current with Fusion's evolving suite of products and services.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunity pipeline (number of opportunities and total pipeline value) and closed business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 1-4 years' of prior experience in a sales capacity (software or SaaS sales is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, including cold calls
- Track record of having achieved sales quotas
- Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent negotiation skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to close for a next step
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude, with a desire for continuous learning
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.