Business Development Specialist
Codal is a UX design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Based in the heart of Chicago, we're a group of skilled business and technical experts with over nine years of industry experience. Our clientele has ranged from startups to enterprises, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a casual, tight-knit office environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for an energetic and outgoing business development specialist, a salesperson who excels in a client-facing role, and has the ability to to manage and grow Codal’s operations across a global market.
Our ideal candidate is a sales-led business professional with top-notch interpersonal skills. He or she must be able to cultivate both near-term project work and long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
You must possess verifiable experience selling enterprise-level software solutions, mobile, or development services. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have unrelenting drive and determination, as well as strong passion for technology in all its forms .
- Facilitate and fully execute the end-to-end business development process, from lead generation to closure
- Meet or exceed performance objectives
- Be an active participant in ensuring sales conversion and actively support Codal’s brand
- Drive strategic deals and manage the needs of multiple accounts simultaneously
- Generate leads by tapping into a variety of sources and channels
- Lead post-sale efforts for our customers, as well as identifying and pursuing areas for new business with existing clientele
- Assist in the authoring of sales documentation including quotations, scope-of-work definitions, and proposals
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or a related field is required, MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, with a background in enterprise-level software solutions, mobile, or development services highly preferred
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce or Pardot
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Unmatched marketing, communication, and presentation skills
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.