Business Development at Target Data
Target Data is currently looking for a high energy Business Development professional that’s ready to make big things happen. This is a key role in our organization that finds and wins new business while providing exceptional value and guidance for our customers.
• Prospecting and networking.
• Conduct business conversations / solution-sell to broaden solution focus.
• Pipeline building and management.
• Promote our developing thought leadership through sales activities.
• Advocate on behalf of our clients.
• Develop and maintain product and industry knowledge.
• Creatively solution-develop, and effectively pool and leverage internal resources.
• Execute agreed-upon advancements and ideas/tactics.
• Savvy/creativity in deal construction.
• Surface objections and close
• Deliver results.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate from boardroom to front line.
• A client first mentality with a very strong sense of urgency.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Understanding of advertising and marketing metrics in programmatic (CTR, ROI, conversion rates).
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related selling experience
• Proven problem solving abilities and creativity to overcome obstacles.
• Multi-task effectively with precise attention to detail.
• Ability to anticipate and creatively resolve problems.
• Exceptional team player possessing initiative and motivation to work unsupervised.
• BA/BS degree.
• Ego ok, arrogance not tolerated.