Corporate Account Executive
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews on websites.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you will be responsible for acquiring new corporate-level accounts within a defined territory. As the Corporate Account Executive, you will have experience with selling SaaS in the ecommerce industry and leading the entire sales cycle. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth technology organization during prime growth mode. This position will report to the Corporate Sales Manager.
1) Drive Sales
- Prospect new opportunities using phone, email, Linkedin, etc.
- Perform online demos of the PowerReviews platform via web technologies and web-based presentations
- Develop and close new business opportunities through a high level of phone activity
- Meet and/or exceed new business revenue targets
2) Serve as a Voice of the Field
- Manage fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to Director-and-above level contacts
- Responsible for using the company’s CRM software to input client interaction insights, key opportunity information and forecast your business on a weekly basis
- Partner with internal colleagues and peers to continuously improve processes, drive innovation and share best practices
- Travel as necessary to develop new opportunities, including representing the company at industry trade shows
3) Represent the Culture and the Brand of PowerReviews
- Be a thought leader and a teacher to your clients - creativity and autonomy are a part of the PowerReviews culture
- Generally assist in growing the revenue and profitability of the company
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge and insight related to general trends, methodologies, emerging technologies and competitors.
- Have an eagerness for learning and a willingness to constantly improve your own performance
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-6+ years sales experience
- Proven ability to generate new business
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and VP levels
- Experience working with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks for highest impact
- Ability to change in a fast-paced sales environment
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to simplify problems/situations
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.