Corporate Sales Recruiter
Corporate Sales Recruiter
401 North Michigan Avenue
Competitive base with uncapped commission
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Following our successful 18 months in Chicago, we’re in continuous hyper-growth mode – and are currently one of Chicago's fastest growing media companies. As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re launching our additional sales floor in our North American headquarters – and a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly personable and driven Sales Recruiter to grow our new team, based centrally in Chicago next to the new flagship Apple store on North Michigan Avenue.
This is a perfect opportunity for a top performing sales person who is looking to transition into recruiting sales people. You will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting the very best sales talent across Chicago and the US - playing a vital role in growing the sales team and driving performance. This role demands a target driven individual who excels under pressure and looking to take full ownership of recruiting our inside sales team. Full training will provided therefore no previous recruitment experience is required.
PHMG North America plans to double in size in 2018, as we launch grow our brand in new markets across the US. So if you are passionate about sales, love to win and want to work with an established, world-leading brand, please contact us today.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing the entire hiring process for inside sales roles in Chicago
- Researching and sourcing for outside sales roles across North America
- Ensuring that monthly targets are achieved for both inside and outside sales roles
- Building strong working relationships with key figures across the company
- Conducting multiple telephone pre-screens and assessments to shortlist the best candidates for face-to-face interviews
- Maintaining candidate documentation
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout their recruitment journey
- Educating and influencing candidates around the employment brand message, our vision and mission
- Constantly seeking new ways to improve the recruitment process as the company grows and evolves
- Networking at various events across Chicago and building candidate attraction pools
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record in sales or high volume recruiting in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ideally degree educated within a business or human resources specialism
- A keen eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit when interviewing candidates
- Highly organised with proficient written and communication skills
- Results-oriented mind-set with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A strong sense of urgency and thrive under pressure
- An inherent belief in hard work, irrational commitment and continuous improvement
- An insatiable hunger for success
- Stamina and resilience with a strong work ethic
- Consistently positive, focused and driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly ambitious with high personal standards
- Always thinking ‘bigger, better’ and ‘what’s next?’
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Career progression
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Company phone, laptop and business cards
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership upon qualifying
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and were named 2018 Chicago Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.