Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the world's leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is PCMag's Best Password Manager for 2019 and 2020 and is a portfolio company of Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Customer Success professional. You are a seasoned technologist, with experience selling into SME and Enterprise level accounts. You love helping companies get the most out of their technology investments and are skilled at identifying new business opportunities and expansion opportunities within named accounts. As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with an established client base and be responsible for growing revenue through these accounts using our industry-leading solutions.
- Carrying a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets within assigned accounts
- Interacting strongly with customers at the Senior Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts
- Working with clients to negotiate contract renewals, cross-sells and upsells
- Working with clients to establish business and technical goals & potential via technical and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Maintaining a structured cadence with named customer accounts, building relationships, presenting Keeper solutions, troubleshooting challenges, managing issues with the broader Keeper team and closing deals.
- Advise customers on best practices for securing and protecting their business against password related breaches
- Proactively manage the success of a portfolio of assigned Keeper Security customers to deliver consistent value across the entire lifecycle
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of Customer Success best practices, stay up to date on trends in the industry, and operate as a Customer Success and Cyber Security advisor to your customers
- Understanding and navigating account procurement practices to negotiate licensing contracts.
- Resolve customer issues, alone and through collaboration with other Keeper Security teams; approach all situations with curiosity and creativity. Resolving customer issues can involve troubleshooting and require deep technical knowledge of our solutions and the Password management space
- Build strong customer relationships by maintaining high levels of engagement, adoption, and communication; conduct quarterly business reviews to ensure our clients are up to speed on their areas of vulnerability, new product features etc.
- Become a Keeper Security product expert for your customers; occasionally assist on Sales or Marketing calls/webinars as a CSM & Keeper expert
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Perform data-driven reviews and analysis on customer portfolio to prioritize opportunity and risk; reliably renew and expand customer contracts, meeting and exceeding personal and team quotas
- Actively participate in the evolution of Keeper Security’s own Customer Success programs and processes; insist on excellence in our own Customer Success initiatives
- Contribute towards the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Go the extra mile to ensure our customers are supported and successful!
- 3+ years’ experience in Account Management or SaaS Customer Success roles; experience with implementing customers is a big plus
- Strong technical knowledge as it pertains to software integrations (SSO, Directory etc), implementation, onboarding & support
- Motivated by solving problems for customers; demonstrated ability to anticipate challenges before they arise
- Experience working with and selling to Enterprise organizations, C-Level Executives, IT and Cyber Security Executives.
- Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping customers realize their intended value
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Aptitude for learning software; strong with business applications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Salesloft
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.