Customer Success Specialist at RedShelf
RedShelf, now #6 on Crain Chicago's Fast50 is growing at a rapid pace, and we’re expanding our Customer Success team.
Founded in 2012, RedShelf was named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private businesses by Inc. Magazine and awarded the title of 2021 Publishing Software of the Year. RedShelf is a Chicago-based EdTech company helping to make education both more affordable for students and increase learning effectiveness through its industry-leading digital platform. Partnering with more than 10,000 publishers and content providers along with more than 1,500 business and educational partners worldwide, we provide leading-edge digital course materials via our best-in-class eReader, and an end-to-end Content Delivery System for effortless distribution of course content and engagement solutions.
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for working with RedShelf schools and partners to ensure students have access to course materials prior to courses starting each term. Enabling course launches includes collecting information from schools prior to semesters starting, gathering information from partners to correctly charge for course materials and making the courses and materials available in RedShelf systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project manage accounts through the course materials lifecycle; ensuring information is collected internally and externally from appropriate parties to enable accurate, on time course launches.
- Ensures high-quality, on-time course launches, and delivers exceptional customer service to enable account retention and growth.
- Work with Red Shelf account executives to escalate and resolve issues with assigned accounts.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate management of data to ensure a frictionless experience for RedShelf’s end users.
- Makes recommendations for enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines to improve customer experience.
- Work individually with clients to ensure RedShelf has accounted for their specific needs while working within standard RedShelf processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite applications with a concentration on spreadsheet skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to deliver successful outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and deadlines while being adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Project management and organizational skills
Other Desirable Skills/Experience:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a related role
- Data management / entry experience in fast-paced, high-stakes environment is ideal
- Knowledge and appreciation of the advances in higher educational software, course materials, and digital publishing is a plus
- Background and/or experience in educational technology and/or publishing
- Experience using CRM and project management software tools
- Comfort and/or experience in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, self-directed and possesses high energy and a passion for RedShelf
RedShelf prides itself on maintaining an informal but fast-moving, hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Our team members are smart, innovative, and passionate about improving education through digital technology.
We offer the best of both worlds: the energy and opportunity of a rapidly-growing organization, coupled with the stability of an extensive client base, strong financial backing, and proven track record of success. In addition to a forward-thinking environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth, our team members enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RedShelf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with a disability, veterans, and others who would enrich the diversity of RedShelf are encouraged to apply.