Director, Revenue Operations at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
As Director of Revenue Operations, you will play a lead role in maximizing growth and optimizing process for HealthJoy through data-driven decisions.
Through a combination of strategy, analysis and process optimization, you will work intimately with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance teams achieve revenue goals, deliver joy to our customers and provide our management team with key insights.
As an analytical, scrappy problem-solver, you are a leader with the vision and drive to build our Revenue Operations strategy, but are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You should have experience with and enjoy building operational models and plans, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our processes and tools (e.g., SFDC, Outreach, Pardot).
The Director of Revenue Operations will report to the President and Co-Founder.
How you’ll contribute
- Identify and promote strategies that will accelerate growth and improve retention through team alignment
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tool, and reporting improvements to scale our high-growth business
- Oversee and optimize our technology stack and train team members on tools, making recommendations on new tools, and facilitating pricing/license discussions with vendors
- Monitor and drive a high degree of data integrity in Salesforce and other enablement tools, ensuring that we make key business decisions with confidence
- Develop and lead sales planning and forecasting processes (long-range and fiscal year modeling, quota and capacity setting, territory carve)
- Build our reporting capabilities and analyze KPIs, identifying opportunities and risks and building strategies that will help us improve
- 8+ Years of experience in Revenue/Sales Operations in a high growth B2B SaaS business
- Proven record of building sales models, forecasts, compensation plans, and territory planning
- Expertise building out and administering enablement tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Gainsight and Insightsquared
- Strong leader—action oriented and leads from the front
- Problem solver that seeks truth from complex data sets
- Intelligent strategist/big-picture thinker that recognizes the opportunity for revenue growth
- Self-starter that learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment
- Builder that enjoys implementing streamlined processes
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills
- Able to work with various stakeholders and solve challenges each individual
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution + dental and vision
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Stock options
- Pre-Taxed Transit
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.