Director of Strategic Alliances at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Director of Strategic Alliances
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Director of Strategic Alliances to help us continue on our journey.
How you’ll help
As a technology leader Jellyvision recognizes the importance of strategic alliances & partnerships with other industry leaders. The Director of Strategic Alliances will be a key contributor within the team responsible for expanding our network of alliance partners and managing relationships with our current partners. These relationships are crucial to the success of our business, and you’ll be the face of Jellyvision to these partners.
What you’ll do
- Execute strategies to complete objectives & achieve key results for each alliance partner relationship. This could include revenue, product, and other objectives depending on the type of alliance partner.
- Shepherd a group of alliance partners to successful outcomes for both them & Jellyvision by establishing clear objectives for each partner.
- Establish & lead strategic meetings with alliance partners to track progress, overcome obstacles, and chart paths to mutual growth.
- Expand relationships with key stakeholders & influencers within our alliance partners and their ecosystem.
- Champion the value of an alliance partner within Jellyvision, being their liaison within internal teams, and providing their feedback to respective stakeholders.
- Recruit, activate & train new partners to have a full understanding of their role (and responsibilities) within the Jellyvision partner ecosystem.
- Become a resource for all Jellyvision internal teams who have questions about our alliance partner network, working with our revenue enablement teams to seamlessly integrate the partner into existing Jellyvision frameworks.
- Represent the strategic alliance function to other teams within Jellyvision, explaining the mission and purpose of the department and gaining the support of other teams to help achieve goals.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 8+ years of experience working with technology partnerships. Experience in the broader HR Tech industry is highly preferred but will not be required for the right candidate.
- Proven track record of recruiting and managing alliance partners, integration partners, referral partners
- Experience negotiating partnership agreements
- Superior presentation and speaking skills
- Ability to present strategic value to the executive suite
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams (i.e. legal, product, sales, implementation)
- Familiarity with CRM & PRM software
- Builds Networks
- Business Insight
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Organizational Savvy
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!