Enterprise Account Executive
In 2016, search advertising drove 108 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses... Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions.
- Your people game is strong and you will be selling DialogTech’s technology solutions to clients over the phone, in face-to-face meetings, events and webinars. Our most successful sales executives take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors.
- Leveraging your experience with selling sophisticated SaaS products to advertising and marketing leaders to position win-win solutions.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the brightest and best senior executives in all sectors. Driving interactions is your strong suit and you understand the intricacies of developing and managing complex sales and buying cycles.
- You’ll develop and maintain a strong level of proficiency in all SaaS products, including the buyer personas, product positioning, key benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate those benefits to customers.
- You’ll quarterback deals, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within DialogTech including Customer Success, Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- You are a source of inspiration within the company: a "go to" person for coaching, training and ideas on how to tackle enterprise accounts. You lead by example on initiatives that unlock pipeline opportunities.
- You have a track record of closing $100k+ ACV deals, as well as growing ARR through land and expand and other upsell initiatives.
- You thrive on winning and are willing to take the necessary steps to get there, including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations and complex buying processes.
- You’ll produce a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- You bleed digital. You have an enviable background in selling Digital Media, SaaS and/or Technical Consulting to marketers, advertisers, and technologists. Convincing digital marketers of the need for sophisticated optimization and analytics tools is your home turf.
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessment.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Open and a strong communicator. Establishing and growing senior-level relationships comes naturally to you and your presentation style is flexible and approachable.
- A minimum of 7 years' prior experience in selling SaaS, MarTech, AdTech, or Digital Agency solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.