Enterprise Account Manager at PowerReviews
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays product ratings and reviews on e-commerce websites. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and are proven to dramatically increase e-commerce and retail sales.
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is the business owner of a book of existing PowerReviews’ customers and leads the strategic relationship with each assigned account. The EAM has front-line sales responsibility for all contract renewals and solution up-sells, focusing on retention and expansion of annual revenue. Supporting the company’s most strategic customer relationships, the EAM will work hand-in-hand with Customer Success, Technical Services, Marketing and other PowerReview colleagues to ensure overall customer satisfaction and maximize customer value. Ideally, the Enterprise Account Manager will have the broadest relationships with the customer and is seen as a trusted advisor, adding value with every interaction; marshaling company resources to solve problems and ensuring that PowerReviews products and services meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
This position is based out of our Chicago HQ and will report to the Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
What you will do as an Enterprise Account Manager:
- Achieve/exceed annual revenue goals
- Anticipate and secure renewal of all current client contracts
- Understand your customers’ core businesses including go-to-market strategies, strategic growth plans, and competitive landscape
- Identify product and service gaps within the customer’s programs and pursue up-sell opportunities to deliver additional value
- Proactively identify opportunities to deepen customer relationships, increase revenue, and ensure referrals
- Organize, prepare and conduct regular Business Reviews with customers to ensure alignment of expectations, demonstrate and reenforce the value of the customer’s investment, gauge customer satisfaction/happiness, and uncover future opportunities to expand the partnership
- Acquire detailed in-depth knowledge of PowerReviews products and keep that knowledge up-to-date
- Maintain accurate customer interaction records in Salesforce CRM
What you will bring as an Enterprise Account Manager:
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance, including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Problem-solver mentality, with an innate curiosity and the ability to act on it. You’ll have the ability to quickly understand a customer’s industry and core business processes, and how our solutions can solve their problems
- You command refined and diplomatic communication skills (both written and verbal), with talent for communicating effectively with various types of colleagues and customers, from software developers to C-level executives
- The strength (and flexibility) to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending solutions
- You’re a team player with a servant-leader mentality. You’ll lead the charge, working with a variety of internal and external teams to deliver customer success and revenue growth
- Experience negotiating complex business relationships and contracts is helpful
- Strong organizational and time management skills, detail-oriented
- Flexibility for travel – up to 25%
- Required: 5+ years of quota-carrying roles related to the sale of B2B SaaS or web-based software products – experience with large consumer brands and retailers a plus
- Required: Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
** Internal Candidates, please apply by visiting the Intranet **