Enterprise Sales Director
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews and questions and answers on websites. Ratings and reviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales.
The Enterprise Sales Director is an individual contributor role who will be responsible for acquiring new Enterprise named accounts. This position is based out of our Chicago HQ and will report to the Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
Key Accountabilities for the Enterprise Sales Director
- Own the enterprise sales cycle from open to close
- Identify opportunities by expanding business through discovery and effective consultative sales process
- Navigate through complex organizations to build numerous relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and execute sales strategies to keep an active pipeline and lead funnel
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering and marketing to achieve revenue growth objectives
- Deliver engaging presentations online and in-person with executive level decision makers
- Closely follow industry and market trends to effectively communicate the value proposition of our solutions
- Use our CRM system to accurately maintain prospect and customer data, manage activities, lead funnel, and current pipeline
Requirements & Preferred Skills for the Enterprise Sales Director
- 6+ years of quota-carrying, direct sales experience, preferably selling B2B SaaS solutions to large brands, retailers and ecommerce sites.
- Energetic, self-starter who shares a passion for internet solutions, online tech and growing businesses
- Evidence of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Innate curiosity and the ability to act on it. You’ll have to be able to quickly understand prospects’ industry and core business processes, and how our solution could solve some of their problems
- Strongly influence decision makers at all levels, including C and VP levels
- Ability to present in person at client offices (travel up to 20%)
- Experience working with SalesForce or another CRM preferred
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.