Global Account Manager at DocuSign (Chicago, IL)
Global Account Manager - Enterprise GEOs
Sales & Business Development I Chicago, Illinois
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them achieve financial success and digital transformation with the DocuSign platform.
The Global Account Manager is a high impact position combining equal parts relationship management, commercial growth and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate brings a proven record of success in a SaaS technology company with responsibility for driving customer adoption, revenue retention and growth. Successful candidates thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, technology-driven environment.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Account Management.
Deliver programmatic engagement with existing DocuSign customers to develop and maintain extraordinary relationships, ensure customer satisfaction and retention and achieve commercial growth. Through those interactions you will:
- Drive customer adoption of DocuSign
- Meet or exceed performance goals
- Track record of overachieving on targets.
- Experience in managing highly complex and strategic customer base
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization, including Executives, and provide strategic guidance relevant to each customer
- Lead and manage customer engagement, including on-site collaboration, quarterly business reviews and executive briefings
- Team with Account Executives to ensure customer success and commercial growth
- Position DocuSign's value proposition as part of the overall business solution, linking these benefits back to customer business drivers
- Expand the DocuSign solution beyond the functionality introduced during implementation process and consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending, and upselling new DocuSign products, services and partner solutions.
- Monitor customer usage and adoption, and make course corrections as needed
- Effectively renew customer subscriptions, on-time and with favorable terms and conditions
- Qualify upsell opportunities based on DocuSign’s sales methodology
- Facilitate customer onboarding, training and professional services engagements
- Collaborate with resellers and distributors as needed
- Manage customer needs for engagement with other DocuSign resources, such as professional services, training, product management and marketing
- Enlist customers to participate and/or speak at DocuSign and partner events
- Provide accurate, timely reports, and forecasts, as needed, for management
- Develop and maintain sophisticated knowledge of DocuSign’s products and services
- Maintain current and accurate account information, pipeline data, forecasting and customer activity in the CRM application
- Assist in identifying and developing scalable account management tools and methodologies that can be applied across the Account Management team
- BS/BA degree required
- 10-15 years of experience in account management, consultative sales and /or business consulting, preferably within a SaaS model
- Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional sales presentation skills
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding individual sales targets and quotas
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness and confidence
- Ability to manage large volume of concurrent customer relationships
- Track record of strategic customer engagement, including on-site collaboration, quarterly business reviews and executive briefings
- Ability to identify, develop and implement strategic customer initiatives
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability to work independently and as a team, with myriad internal and customer resources
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
- Willingness and ability to travel 25%-35%
- Experience using web presentation tools, such as WebEx
- Strong computer skills, including experience using sales force automation tools (Salesforce, Apttus, Zoura, Xactly, Concur, SalesHood), Office365, Box, SuccessFactors, Jira and internal business intelligence applications
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.