Global SDR Manager
Ansarada changes the way businesses run, and deals are made. Our platform & suite of software products is designed to raise business potential and success through every part of their lifecycle; be it daily operation, audit, capital raise, or IPO. Our Material Information Platform provides a complete view of a businesses health, using the lens of completed documentation such as contracts, agreements, financials and other company records. While our add-on suite of products enable material transactions to be conducted securely, and at speed, through our AI powered virtual data rooms.
As we grow and expand to realise our vision, we are seeking an experienced and energetic Global SDR Director to build out our sales development function and accelerate our growth trajectory.
We’re looking for the exceptional - is that you?
With prior success at building high performance, multi-site SDR teams, you know what it takes to drive results through and alongside other people. Your selfless approach to leading others means you are constantly paying attention and offering constructive feedback to help your people shine. Everything you do throughout the planning strategies is done to reach a conclusion and you push the team to achieve and exceed the KPIs. You know the importance of developing great sales process and leveraging enablement tools to support your team to win.
- Hire, coach and lead a high performance, global SDR team to achieve aggressive lead generation goals (across multiple countries)
- Contribute to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Drive team business development, prospecting and lead qualification activity and results to achieve strategic goals
- Develop role, industry, segment and geographically appropriate business playbooks, tools, processes, workflows and guides with messaging, scripting and positioning
- Analyze data trends, produce reporting and updates for the exec team
- Establish key relationships cross-functionally with regional peers, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing teams.
- Minimum 5 years B2B SDR management experience, preferably with experience in a tech company
- Demonstrable success building and establishing high performing teams with evidence of consistently exceeding targets
- Expert level experience with CRM & Marketing automation software
- Exceptional leadership skills, with experience leading remote/regional teams
- Professional with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of the marketing lead and sales administration processes
- Experience of the financial services sector is advantageous
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 7 years and counting. If you want to see what life at ansarada looks like check out https://www.instagram.com/team.ansarada/.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.