Inside Sales Account Executive at PHMG
Inside Sales Account Executive
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
Competitive base - Realistic 1st year OTE: $60-80K
2017 National 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Following our successful first year in Chicago, we’re in continuous hyper-growth mode – and are currently one of Chicago's fastest growing media companies. As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re launching our additional sales floor in our North American headquarters– so are recruiting for driven, high-energy B2B business development representative professionals to join our new team, based centrally in Chicago next to the new flagship Apple store on North Michigan Avenue.
Your role will involve selling our concept to leading business figures, showcasing the immense potential of audio branding. In this highly lucrative role, you’ll undergo full training through our sales academy, with access to all the sales tools you need to be a success. Progression is based on performance, and in this rapidly growing environment, you’ll be offered countless opportunities for progression.
PHMG North America plans to double in size in 2018, as we grow our brand in new markets across the US. We want you to be part of our exciting expansion. So if you are passionate about sales, love to win and want to work with an established, world-leading brand, please contact us today.
What you'll be doing:
- Contacting CEOs and business owners through creative prospecting, following leads, and closing
- Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding
- Generating excitement around our industry-leading concept
- Exceeding high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Establishing positive working relationships with your prospective clients
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience speaking with CEO/Executive level professionals
- You have the ability to analyze the market, source great prospects and close new business
- You have a strong hunger for success and are highly money focused
- You are highly entrepreneurial with a "make it happen" mentality
- You thrive in a competitive sales environment
- You are polished and professional
- Effective communicator
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Promotion opportunities as early as 6-12 months
- Sales leadership development program and comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- 401k with company match
- Lucrative incentives and bonuses including trips to the UK and top tech prizes
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Business professional environment
- Branded sales tools and equipment
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- On-site barber to stay looking polished
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- President’s Club dinners every month at Chicago’s best restaurants
- Weekly sales winners lunch with CEO
- Early finish incentives with half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership following promotion
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and were named 2017 National Winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside: Puma, Verizon, Stryker, Page Group, Haribo, Echo Logistics, TQL and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.