New Market Sales Coordinator
About the role:
Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make fresh, nutritious food accessible to everyone. A key enabler to making this happen is getting Farmer’s Fridge into new markets to expand the availability of our food! We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator that help us to grow into a new markets by improving our sales process & productivity. Sales are a key driver to our company's success, so your position plays a crucial role in our company.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Extremely organized and able to keep on top of simultaneous needs in different project streams with an eye to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (you will interface with external clients and internal partners)
- A problem-solver who can work independently with high level direction, and meet deadlines
- Ability to excel while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about our mission to bring fresh, nutritious food to everyone
In a typical week you will….
- Qualify fridges against existing guardrails to ensure that we have the best placements so that our fridges hit our revenue targets;
- Provide post-sales support to Sales Team with client on-boarding, including working with internal sales team to hand-off to ongoing account relationship manager;
- Support Sales Process by maintaining key notes, contacts, & opportunity progress in Salesforce, ensuring active accounts are progressing through the sales cycle;
- Assist with the preparation of and attend client meetings with Sales Account Executives - this includes building proposals, editing pitch decks, etc;
- Provide sales support to New Market Team, including organizing networking events and trade shows.
- Support development of sales pipeline by nurturing warm leads in markets outside of Farmer's Fridge target zones
- Research and organize leads across existing Farmer's Fridge partnerships in new geographies prior to New Market Teams launch
- A keen attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and ever-changing environment and must be able to manage multiple requests at the same time - present evidence of having done this in past either personally or professionally
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
- Strong written and oral communication skills; team player with ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally
- Bachelor's degree