Outside Enterprise Account Executive at PHMG
Outside Enterprise Account Executive
401 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2018 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’
PHMG is recruiting for an outstanding world-class B2B Outside Enterprise Account Executive to launch and grow our Enterprise division in North America. Based out of our head office in Chicago, you’ll use your entrepreneurial approach and proven Enterprise sales experience to build our current enterprise client base – segmenting this endeavor as its own division by building a high performing team. You’ll strategically hunt top enterprise prospects, cultivate relationships to create new business opportunities and secure new clients. From here, they’ll move into the hands of our established implementation and account teams – making this a wholly new business-focused role.
This competitive position demands a highly self-motivated Enterprise Account Executive that’s looking to take the next step with a hyper-growth company. The successful candidate will be highly rewarded by an uncapped commission structure along with an attractive base salary. So if you’re top in your industry, and are hungry to continue progressing with a fast-growing, world-leading audio branding agency, we want to hear from you.
- Strategically source key decision makers of multi-site and medium-sized companies.
- Prospect and set meetings with these key decision makers.
- Develop relationships within the Enterprise market segment of our business.
- Present audio branding to key decision makers through a structured presentation.
- Create and seize opportunities to win new business and navigate the enterprise sales cycle.
- Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings.
- Build out a team of Outside Enterprise Account Executives at the enterprise level.
- Grow our client base with mid-level caliber companies.
Skills, qualities and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of closing new business at Enterprise level
- Established skills in developing teams of salespeople
- Excellent rapport building skills along with an instantly likeable personality
- Strong experience of closing deals with key company decision makers
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build out the Enterprise division
- Strategic mindset
- Strong sense of urgency
- Currently a top performer looking to further increase your earnings with a hyper-growth company
- Impeccably professional business image to represent a world-leading branding company
- Competitive base with uncapped commission: $200k realistic first year earnings
- Apple MacBook Air, iPhone, Bose speakers, $660 per month car allowance plus mileage and expenses covered – or the choice of a fully expensed company car
- PH Perks and incentives
- The opportunity to be surrounded by top new business closers with a winning mentality where ‘individual commitment to a group effort’ is at the heart of our sales team
- Opportunities for internal progression and to build a team
- 20 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 36,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market , and have been recognized for our growth by companies such as Glassdoor, Chicago Tribune and 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’. Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voiceover talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication.
As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%. PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.