Outside Sales Closer ($150-$200K OTE) at PHMG
Outside Sales Closer
$150-200K realistic 1st year earnings
Ranked #21 in 2018 Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
Ranked #10 in Glassdoor Top Work Culture and Leadership
2017 winner of National ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’
PHMG is recruiting for an outstanding world-class B2B new business outside sales closer as part of its continued expansion across North America. As part of our continued expansion we are currently hiring in Chicago. You will be closing deals face-to-face with Presidents and owners of small to medium sized businesses. You’ll be expected to seal the deal on the first meeting on a daily basis, as you sit three to five pre-qualified meetings a day booked by a team of well established B2B sales professionals. This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure along with an attractive base salary. So if you’re top in your industry, and hungry to continue progressing with a fast-growing, world-leading audio branding agency, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Present audio branding to Presidents and business owners through a structured presentation
- Take and create every opportunity to close the deal on the first meeting
- Attend all pre-qualified and consolidated business meetings set by our established team internally
- Achieve sales revenue from new business meetings
- Self-generate new clients
Skills, qualities and experience of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Consistent and proven track record of closing new business on the first meeting
- Excellent rapport building skills - a personality that is instantly likeable
- Strong experience of closing deals with Presidents and owners of companies in less than 2 meetings
- Excellent rapport builder with a direct selling style - using SPIN selling and various sales techniques to 'always be closing'
- Strong sense of urgency - someone who enjoys closing high volume of sales in short sales cycles
- Currently a top performer looking to further increase your earnings with a hyper-growth company
- Impeccably professional business image to represent a branding company
Benefits of Senior Outside Sales Closer:
- Competitive base with uncapped commission, $150,000 - $200,000 realistic first year earnings (short ramp up period due to selling simple concept)
- Apple MacBook Air, Iphone 6s, Bose speakers, $660 per month car allowance plus mileage and expenses covered
- Numerous benefits and incentives, including trips to Vegas, supercar experience days, luxury branded Christmas gifts, top-branded watches and frequent financial incentives
- The opportunity to be surrounded by top new business closers with a winning mentality where "individual commitment to a group effort" is at the heart of our sales team
- Opportunities for internal progression, across different states
- 20 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Subsidized healthcare
- Fully expensed comprehensive induction and training in the UK with on-going support
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market and have been recognized for our growth by companies such as Glassdoor, Chicago Tribune and 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client, with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voice over talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering world class customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.