Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Partner Ecosystem teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Partner Account Manager, Systems Integrators is a highly motivated self-starter who is responsible for developing and expanding partnerships with leading System Integrators to build DocuSign Agreement Cloud practices. A successful Partner Account Manager is highly collaborative, strategic, and focused, with a track record of delivering against quantifiable reach and revenue goals within the System Integrator Community.
This position reports to the AVP, Global Systems Integrators Partners.
● Work closely with the AVP Global Systems Integrators Partners, sales, marketing and customer success teams to define systems integrator strategy to increase DocuSign Agreement Cloud practices
● Define the partner recruiting, management and prioritization strategies with all consulting partners. In collaboration with Customer Success
● Collaborate and coordinate with the marketing team to develop GTM plans that generate or progress pipeline with partners.
● This role and the will also engage closely with the Partner Success and Professional Services teams to ensure that partners have the proper training, certification and/or experience and skills for successful DocuSign Agreement Cloud projects, and that the enablement content, training, and programs are leveraged for long term partner success and DocuSign Agreement Cloud practice development.
● Coordinate, communicate and engage closely with the DocuSign Customer Success team to align on any DocuSign professional services supporting roles and expert services needed by the partner on projects, and participate in partner quality feedback and practice growth development.
● Execute on key governance activities and providing business visibility/reporting in a regular cadence
● Generate new pipeline through partner marketing and targeted sales planning
● Collaborate and coordinate with other Systems Integrator leads/managers and provide regional support and roll-up
● The main functions and key measures of success in this role are across the following areas: pipeline development, opportunity and deal support, DAC partner practice growth, joint go-to-market (GTM) initiatives and customer success
● Deep understanding of enterprise software and technology
● Willingness to travel
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Proven track record in enterprise software working with Consulting/SI Alliances or related role(s)
● Experience working in the Salesforce ecosystem as an ISV or Consulting Partner
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Autonomous, disciplined, hands-on, get-it-done mentality
● Positive, upbeat and assertive personality
● MBA is a plus
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer[BA2] . DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.