Regional Vice President, Major Accounts
Regional Vice President, Major Accounts
Sales & Business Development | Chicago, Illinois
Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
Position Summary – Regional VP, Major Accounts
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Account Executives (AE's) to achieve individual sales quotas where targets will be prospects within the Major Accounts vertical. This sales leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold AE's accountable for their activities and results as well as lead by example. This leader should mentor each AE individually while also building a strong cohesive, collaborative team. They are also responsible for monitoring forecasting efforts, customer satisfaction, churn and delivering on quota.
• Grow DocuSign GNMRR within the corporate sales account install base
• Daily management of Account Executive sales team
• Develops & executes upgrade/renewal process & strategies and ensures compliance to internal data management & reporting including use of Salesforce.com
• Assesses sales activities & forecasts to determine sales progress & required improvements. Recommends & implements improvements to achieve sales goals.
• Coach salespeople to develop their sales skills including market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals.
• Maintain/protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
• Provides value in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to maximize results.
• Work with each AE to develop & implement vertical-wide business & sales plans to achieve sales quota.
• Ensures the team effectively leverages sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
• Communicates & prioritizes product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
• Identifies & supports opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
• Provides the sales team an effective sales executive to leverage in the sales cycle.
• Operates well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
• BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
• 10+ years of management experience with specific experience in selling software preferred.
Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
• Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite.
Sales & Business Development @ DocuSign
Our technology is transforming the way our customers live their lives and do business. Our Sales team is collaborating with customers across the globe to help them leverage our technology to change the way they do business. Our Business Development team is partnering with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world and in their industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to an individual or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our product and strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.