SVP of Channel Sales and Partnerships at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring an SVP of Channel Sales and Partnerships
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented SVP of Channel Sales to help us.
How you’ll help
As Jellyvision grows, we need someone to be the strategic leader and operator of our Channel Sales team within the Revenue Organization. This team is responsible for onboarding, supporting, and selling products through our reseller partners (like insurance brokers and consultants, and carriers) as well as our joint product partners. The team also works hand-in-hand with our direct sales team to provide a seamless experience to our employer customers.
What you’ll do
- Lead and manage a sizeable team of VPs of Partner Development, Directors of Channel Sales, Channel Leaders, Account Executives, Business Development Associates, and more, all focused on bringing on new partners and growing sales within those partners.
- Be responsible for all revenue production generated through our channels.
- Partner with Finance, Revenue Operations, and the CRO to set quotas, develop compensation plans, and hiring plans for your team.
- Work with the CRO and VP of Sales and Account Management to establish the ideal partner and end customer experience between the Channel and Direct Sales teams.
- Run a P&L for your team, focusing on top-line growth at an effective customer acquisition cost.
- Uphold strong hiring practices and maintain performance expectations and collaborative cultural values across the team.
- Expand our institutional knowledge of our partners, their priorities, and how we can make our products more attractive to them. You’ll be a key voice for partners to our Product Team.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 10+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in developing strategy, driving revenue, and managing and scaling teams within Channel Sales (HRIS, HCM, broker, carrier, or other industry experience a huge plus!)
- B2B SaaS experience for a global, high growth enterprise software company
A learner and desire to be continually challenged and learning new skills as the sales discipline constantly evolves.
You regularly roll up your sleeves to execute on a plan, doing whatever it takes to get the job done
You’re flexible and comfortable with change and ambiguity
Metrics orientation and strong budget development and management skills
A nose for talent and an ability to develop and coach managers
Demonstrated track record of growing top-line revenue
Attracts Top Talent
Builds Effective Teams
Drives Vision and Purpose
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!