Sales Development Coordinator - New Markets at Farmer's Fridge
Farmer’s Fridge was founded in Chicago in 2013 with the mission of making wholesome, delicious food easily accessible, so people can live a little happier and healthier. Our network of 300+ software-enabled smart Fridges vend handcrafted salads, grain bowls, sandwiches, and more. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge at a time.
At our core, we are a team that cares – about the business, the impact our product makes, and about each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. Transparency and collaboration are key to our process, as Farmer’s Fridge is a fast-paced work environment where things are always evolving. We’re proud to have a tight-knit team where people bring their A game every day.
Various team and company social events and town halls keep us connected to each other as well as aligned and focused on our short and long term goals. We’re opening Fridges weekly across the country and are looking for people with passion, ingenuity, and moxie to join our team and help us fulfill our mission of making healthy food as accessible as a candy bar!
In a typical week you will….
- Qualify fridges against existing guardrails to ensure that we have the best placements so that our fridges hit our revenue targets;
- Provide post-sales support to Sales Team with client on-boarding, including working with internal sales team to hand-off to ongoing account relationship manager;
- Support Sales Process by maintaining key notes, contacts, & opportunity progress in Salesforce, ensuring active accounts are progressing through the sales cycle;
- Assist with the preparation of and attend client meetings with Sales Account Executives - this includes building proposals, editing pitch decks, etc;
- Provide sales support to New Market Team, including organizing networking events and trade shows.
- Support development of sales pipeline by nurturing warm leads in markets outside of Farmer's Fridge target zones
- Research and organize leads across existing Farmer's Fridge partnerships in new geographies prior to New Market Teams launch
What are we looking for in a Sales Development Coordinator - New Markets?
- Extremely organized and able to keep on top of simultaneous needs in different project streams with an eye to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (you will interface with external clients and internal partners)
- A problem-solver who can work independently with high level direction, and meet deadlines
- Ability to excel while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- A keen attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure and ever-changing environment and must be able to manage multiple requests at the same time - present evidence of having done this in past either personally or professionally
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions and seeking answers
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
- Traditional Benefits. Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Generous paid time off policy
- Daily Fridge Credits. You can enjoy these flat rate credits at any Fridge.
- Monthly cell phone credit
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Volunteer Opportunities. We love to engage with our community and participate in events that are aligned with our mission
- Regular team celebrations for company milestones and other special events
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures