Sales Development Rep at HealthJoy
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 (raising $30M in Series C funding, awards for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.Your impact.
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of the HealthJoy solutions to challenge prospective HR leaders & customers to consider a new and innovative offering
- Prospect, email and cold call potential HealthJoy customers
- Ability to articulate HealthJoy’s value proposition to prospective and existing clients and successfully secure new business
- Collaborate with all levels and departments in a positive and successful manner
- Aggressive self-starter with strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales and revenue goals
- Ability to handle a heavy call environment
- Commitment to sell, win and grow
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; excellent poise and presentation skills
- 1+ years of experience in a sales position
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, flexible PTO plan, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also enjoy each other's company over wellness activities, catered Friday lunches, happy hours, volunteer events in our local community, lunch and learns, and ‘friendship time’ pairings.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.