Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and creative professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
So, what will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how DialogTech’s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position DialogTech’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus