Sales Development Representative (SDR) at DialogTech
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and creative professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
So, what will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how DialogTech’s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position DialogTech’s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in Salesforce.com and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic “hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.