Sales Development Representative
WHY DOES THIS ROLE EXIST?
At ansarada our vision is to get millions of companies and advisors running better and ready for what's next. Fundamental to achieving this vision is delivering an experience our customers never imagined they’d have, and can’t live without. Ansarada is looking for a high-energy, driven sales rep with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
We are a fast paced company and we're growing rapidly. As we scale to more boldly pursue this vision, we need a passionate and driven Sales Development Representative to orchestrate the top of the sales funnel, driving qualified leads, supporting a local Industry Sales Pod.
HOW DOES YOUR ROLE CREATE IMPACT?
This role will support a dedicated Sales pod (or support multiple pods) responsible for identifying and qualifying marketing leads that result in opportunities for our Sales team. The SDR manages inbound and outbound prospect and lead activity, qualifying marketing generated leads and developing opportunities in prospect accounts. The SDR will coordinate with marketing and sales to nurture leads from various forms of marketing, events, demand generation and webchat to ensure a healthy sales funnel for the Industry pod.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are driven by sales are hungry to win. You obsess about customers and ensuring we uncover every opportunity with every customer lead. You are great at prioritising your work and focus across large volumes of potential leads to drive the best outcomes and results. You’re smart enough to know that you can only win or learn. You apply the learning from missed opportunities to continually improve conversion rates and lead qualification tactics. You love to share your success and learnings for the betterment of the team.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Funnel Orchestration: Own and nurture the Marketing lead funnel for the Sales Pod, working to qualify prospects and develop nurture campaigns to drive qualified leads to the Sales team
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Marketing prospects and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with Marketing prospects via telephone, email and chat
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing Marketing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Ansarada products
- Disseminate qualified leads to appropriate Sales teams, educating Sales as necessary about the qualified opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Provide closed-loop feedback between sales and marketing to ensure continuous process optimization
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
- 1+ year experience in a sales environment or target driven customer facing role (Software sales is preferred)
- Strong passion for technology sales and hunger to achieve results
- Excellent written communication and grammatical skills needed; ability to craft strong sales and prospecting emails
- Ability to work in a high-energy metric driven sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong verbal communication skills
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 7 years and counting. If you want to see what life at ansarada looks like check out https://www.instagram.com/team.ansarada/.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.