Sales Development Representative at PHMG
PHMG is proud to be approaching its 21st anniversary as the world’s leading audio branding agency –
and we’re celebrating by launching our brand new third sales floor in our North American headquarters.
To continue our fourth year of growth in Chicago, we’re recruiting ambitious B2B Inside Sales professionals
to join our new team.
When you become part of PHMG, you’ll step into a working environment that provides you with the tools and
resources you need to thrive in your new role – and we reward your success. Our Inside Sales professionals
enjoy a competitive salary and uncapped commission. Plus, we offer a range of exciting weekly and monthly
incentives, including our prestigious President’s Club.
What you’ll be doing:
• Concept-selling the unique benefits of audio branding over the phone
• Booking quality sales meetings for our world-class outside sales representatives
• Cold Calling 60-80 prospects a day to speak with CEOs and other key company decision makers
• Generating leads and prospecting new business
• Verbally establishing quick rapport
• Exceeding high volume sales goals while working in a team environment
• Earning commission as early as week two
What we look for:
• 1-3 years of direct sales experience or relevant course work
• The ability to source great prospects and obtain all necessary information to close the deal
• A strong hunger for success with real financial motivation
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed quotas (sales rankings preferred)
• Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks and manage time
• A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skillsets
• Drive, ambition and a strong work ethic
• The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable sales environment
• Excellent communication skills, huge energy and a positive attitude
• A consistently polished and professional approach to work
Training and Development:
• Comprehensive in-class sales academy course with our internal training manager
• Bi-weekly training from management on commercial awareness, strategic sourcing, tonality
and cadence, closing techniques and a range of other areas.
• One-to-one training for management and coaching skills upon promotion
• Additional training from department heads, data support and engineering teams
• Clear path to progression with promotion opportunities as early as 5-8 months for top performers
Perks of working at PHMG:
• 18 days PTO, 2 VTO days, plus 7 federal holidays, and half day following your birthday
• Complete health benefits package including employer sponsored life insurance
• 401K with company matching
• Ventra Transit Benefit program
• Trip incentives and top tech prizes
• Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere (intramurals, happy hours, etc.)
• Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
• Weekly sales winners’ lunch with CEO and management
• Monthly on-site barber and nail beautician
• Monthly President’s Club dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants
• Summer hours
• Free onsite gym membership after 3 months
Established in 1998 in the UK, PHMG has become the world’s leading audio branding agency – and is now
a company in hypergrowth. From our North American HQ in a prime North Michigan Avenue location, we’re
expanding across the continent and beyond, making us one of Chicago’s fastest growing media companies.
We work with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe, and this expansive client list includes household
names of the caliber of Samsung, Audi and Adidas, as well as SMEs in every sector of the global market.
We give each of them a stellar production that combines creative copy, world-class voice artistry and an
exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™ - strengthening their business identity in the most memorable, emotive way.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be, so we offer all our staff a complete portfolio of PH Perks.
This extensive list of benefits includes free gym membership, in-house barber, beautician and bar, subsidized
travel, CSR initiatives and many more exciting rewards. Our commitment to giving something back to our staff
made us a national winner of the Best and Brightest Companies to work for competition for the last two years
running. And in 2019, we were also honored to be named as a ‘Great Place to Work’ following an in-depth
survey of our staff.
We do all we can to make PHMG the best place to be – and our commitment to giving something back to
our staff has earned us multiple awards:
• A Chicago Tribune Top Workplace (2018)
• Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (2018 and 2019)
• Great Place to Work certified company, earned following an in-depth survey of our staff (2019)
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
All applicants must possess current US work authorization.