Sales Development Representative
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to deliver cloud-based software that collects and displays ratings and reviews on websites.
As the Sales Development Representative, you will play a vital role in the growth of our sales pipeline. You will identify and qualify sales opportunities, partner with our sales team to determine the accounts that require penetrating, target those accounts, respond to inbound leads, and set initial appointments. This role will encompass research, cold calling, collaboration, time management, pipeline development, and thorough communication.
1) Lead & Appointment Generation:
- Directly responsible and accountable for producing qualified leads and appointments between the prospects and sales personnel to assist in meeting company objectives
- Partner with Sales Executives to develop a given territory and call on targeted account lists, build relationships with key decision makers to identify project and business needs
- Achieve quarterly lead generation and conversion goals set by sales management
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all activity throughout the marketing development cycle in Marketo and/or Salesforce.com, as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
2) Internal Communication:
- Facilitate communication between Marketing and Sales, particularly to help improve the lead-qualification criteria, process, and tools
- Provide feedback to the Marketing team on quality of inquiries/leads obtained through various Marketing/Sales vehicles and provide input for future campaigns and promotions
- Continually improve the quality of the marketing database by updating records to ensure accurate account and contact information
3) Continuous Learning & Professional Development:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on all PowerReviews’ product offerings through marketing materials, enablement resources and participation in product demonstrations & client meetings
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitors’ product offerings
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience with customer service, inbound and outbound telesales, or market development activities
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to penetrate accounts and nurture potential opportunities
- Understanding of consultative sales process
- Active listening skills
- Proven problem solver with a strong desire to learn
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong research skills
- Experience using a CRM - Salesforce.com is a plus
- Interest and excitement around technology and the sales profession
Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.