Sales Operations Analyst at Kin Insurance
Kin Insurance is on a mission to change home insurance from what it could be to what it should be. We're proud to offer affordable insurance coverage in areas most impacted by climate change, like Florida, California and Louisiana, that pay more for insurance than anywhere else in America.
We are also proud to be recognized as Built In's 2021 Best Midsize Companies to Work For in Chicago and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We are growing super fast, and we need forward-thinking, inspired game-changers like you to help lead the way.So, what's the role?
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to play an enormous role in the overall growth of Kin! As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will manage our CRM platform, including day-to-day maintenance and implementation of new processes and procedures to help our Sales, Support and Claims teams.
We are a cross functional organization and you will have a stake in operational strategic planning by identifying and proposing solutions to optimize each individual tool and improve how the tools work together. You will constantly partner with the leaders of other departments to maintain, improve and build out custom reports to help the teams make data-driven decisions.A day-in-the-life could include:
- Own day-to-day management of our CRM ranging from front-line agent troubleshooting to implementing new automated workflows or configuring dynamic chatbots
- Act as liaison between our internal Operations Team and external stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement with our CRM and phone system
- Participate or lead process design, implementation, and improvement initiatives for our Operations Teams
- Proactively identify and implement process or workflow improvement to solve issues and increase the productivity of our internal Operations teams
- Assist with workforce management optimization and planning
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate data to track project performance and important developments
- Synthesize raw data into digestible and actionable information to present to stakeholders via building custom reports
- 2+ years experience administering and implementing CRM tools (Zendesk, Kustomer, Salesforce, etc) in a call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform operational analysis including data collection, reporting and analytics
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, where things can change quickly as we rapidly grow
- Comfortable becoming a subject matter expert in our tools, with the ability to investigate, diagnose, and resolve issues identified by a variety of operational stakeholders
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences
- Workforce optimization experience in a call center
- Prior experience working with Looker or SQL
- B2C Sales Operations experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (including 100% employer-paid plans)
- Remote Work (due to Covid-19) and flexible work hours
- Flexible PTO policy
- Very generous equity options and 401K
- Parental Leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Onsite gym membership - when we return to the office (Chicago office only)
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn't budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product – we're making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We're a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name – it's how we treat each other. That's one of the many reasons we've been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don't just accept difference – we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don't discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.